The New Patient Registration forms must be completed and returned at the time of your first visit. You can return the completed forms in person or email them to email@example.com. For your convenience, you can access forms and chart information in the Patient Portal.
What do I bring for my first appointment?
- Signed and completed intake packet
- Social security card, Identification Card and/or Birth Certificate
- Maryland Medicaid Card and any other insurance cards
- Name, Address and Phone Number of current or former Therapist, Psychiatrist and Medical Doctor
- List of current medications
- Hospitalization records, medical records and any related records.
- Co-pays (if necessary)
Reflections Behavioral Health accepts most insurance plans, including Maryland Medicaid. Self pay options are available with cash or credit. Co-pays are due at the time of service.